G-Sonique KASHMIR SITAR - GUITAR TO SITAR - stompbox VST stompbox / convertor
Have you ever dreamed about real sitar? Mythical oriental instrument, quite expensive and difficult to play.
If you are guitar player, you can easy convert your guitar to realistic sounding Sitar, real time!
G-Sonique Kashmir Sitar is virtual guitar to sitar VST plugin / stompbox developed to convert your guitar into sitar, it includes complex algorithms (like sympathetic resonances simulation) to emulate realistic sound of Sitar.
Of course you can use Kasmir Sitar with almost any instrument to create oriental atmosphere of your tracks, not only guitar.
There is available DEMO version without need of installation, just copy VST .dll to vst folder of your host / sequencer.
- Accent knob – add more intensive sound of sitar strings
- Resonance knob – add sympathetic resonance
- Spirit knob – from flat sound of sitar to wide and spiritual sound of sitar known from oriental stories
- Echo knob – Type of echo from short to long echo / Reverb to add mystical atmosphere
- Echo mix – amount of echo effect
- Dry / Wet – Overall amount of Sitar effect
This plug-in is compatible with OS Windows 2000 / XP / Vista/7, processing 32 bit, you will need VST/VSTi compliant host (Cubase, Nuendo, Fruity loops studio etc.).
64 bit user can use plug-in with using jBridge (64 to 32bit VST) from http://jstuff.wordpress.com/jbridge/.
TAGS: guitar to sitar, vst, plug-in, vst guitar effect, real-time, effect, plugin, vsti, stompbox, guitar pedal, virtual pedal, software vst plugin, guitar to sitar virtual pedal, guitar effect
Thank you for visiting.
QUESTIONS? Need help? Feel free to ask and Contact us (click).
No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.